- Bachelor of Commerce
- KCSE certificate with a minimum of an aggregate of C+ (plus).
- EACE/KCE/KACE/EAACE certificate with a minimum of five (5) credits in any five subjects at ‘O’ level and two principals at A level. 12th-grade certificate with a minimum grade point average (GPA) of 2.5. Alternatively,:
- Be a holder of a CUE validated diploma with at least a credit or a professional certificate in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution of higher education.
Diploma and Certificate courses
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Oil and Gas.
- Diploma/Certificate in Maritime Transport and Logistic.
- Diploma/Certificate in Tourism and Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Credit Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Procurement and supply chain Management.
- Diploma/Certificate in Real Estate and Property Management
- Diploma/Certificate in Agribusiness
- Have a KCSE mean grade of C (C PLAIN) or its equivalent OR
- Have a KCSE mean grade C- or equivalent plus a certificate and diploma OR
- “A” level: Two (2) Subsidiary passes or equivalent OR
- “O” Level qualification with a minimum division III.
- 1Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
This a professional course in accounting which equip students with knowledge in the practices of accounting in Kenya mandated by ICPAK. It prepares students for future opportunities in areas such as tax consulting, Auditing, accountancy, and Finance Management.
- 2Certified Investment and Financial Analyst (CIFA)
This is a professional course in finance that equip students with knowledge in investments and financial analysis of corporates. This course offers opportunities to students in corporate firms such as Investment banks, insurance companies, and stockbrokers.
- 3Certified Secretaries (CS)
This is a professional course in corporate governance, corporate secretarial practice, consultancy, business management, and human resource management. Future opportunities of this course include county secretaries, administrators, and managers, corporate secretaries, and consultancy.
- 4Certificate in Accounting and Management Skills (CAMS)
This is a professional course in business management aims at training students in practical skills in management and accounting.
- 1Financial Modeling and Valuation with Excel
Financial Modelling and Valuation courses are designed to provide students with in-demand industry knowledge, hands-on practice, and confidence that will help them stand out from competition and become a world-class financial analyst.
- 2QuickBooks Course Package
Quick book course is designed to enrich learners with practical skills in accounting. Learners will understand the accounting cycle as applied in quick book systems.
- 3Statistical packages
This course equips learners with essential skills in data analysis, primarily for research. Learners pursuing this course will understand applications of excel and social science statistical packages (SPSS) in carrying out data analysis and presentation of finding